Today not only are students constantly confronted with a post-Christian world at school, but Snapchat, youtube, Netflix, and TikTok reinforce it after school. Here are some resources to watch with your teen and discuss, one of the best things is simply to create a space to let them share doubts.
- Dr William Lane Craig
- What is a Worldview
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead
- Is it okay to question the Bible?
- Bible Project – Tim Mackie is one of the greatest bible teachers of our day.
All around questions about the Bible and Theology.
Here are resources involving science and faith.
- The Evolution of Adam: What the Bible does and doesn’t say about human origins– Peter Enns
- The Devil’s Delusion: Atheism and its Scientific Pretensions– David Berlinski
- Darwin’s Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution– Michael Behe
- Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design– Stephen Meyer
- The Lost World of Genesis One– John Walton
- Four Views on the Historical Adam– Counterpoint Series (this series has lots of other books as well)
- Science and Faith Shouldn’t Be At Odds– Relevant Magazine